Saturday, November 8, 2008

By way of explaination...

Pillhead
First off, I know Box.net has been kind of a prick to some of you lately, and I really worked it over in my mind before deciding to use them again. The reason is: It's free. That's it.

Secondly, just to set the record straight, I did not receive a take down notice or have this blog taken down by Blogger. The fact of the maatter is, I had a dizzying week of mini-meltdowns, and deleting my blog was just one of the reckless, stupid things I did... I'm not in the mood to talk about any of the other things right now. Suffice to say they were crazy enough to land me in the Psych Ward for nine days, though, so reconstructing my blog is pretty low on my list of things to do right now!

I don't know how often I'll be posting here, to tell truths, but seeing as how Winter is coming on (we had our first snowfall of the season today. It melted pretty quick.) I assume I'll get back in the swing before too long.

Bobb Trimble - Night At The Asylum

pillhead photo filched from Ritemail.

5 comments:

Uncle E said...

Geeze man, I hope all works out ok.

Matt said...

Thanks, Unc...
Things are even going better by now, so I'm hoping to be back to normal before long.

dean said...

Take it slow.

Nathan Nothin said...

Matt,
Glad you're at least AO.
Thanks for the Bobb, we all have our nights at the asylum. My only advice is, never take anything prescribed by a Doctor. That philosophy has stood me well.

NĂ˜

Matt said...

Dean - Good advice. I am indeed taking things slow and steady.

Nathan - Well, it certainly made for an interesting birthday, watching Obama win the election while in hospital!
I'm going to be taking some medications, though. I'm at least going to try it for a year or so and then see where I'm at.